Monday, August 9, 2010

Birthmark Treatment

On Friday I got my birthmark treated. It is like a scab right now but soon it will peel of and make it lighter. To make it lighter they use a special laser too go in too my skin and take out color. Usually we go to Utah to get it done every summer, but my mom decided too look for a closer place too treat my birthmark. I will post a picture within 3 days.

We also start school on thursday, which is in 3 days. :( I can't believe summer is over in three days! Last Thursday my dad, Lindsey, Jake, my friend Maya, and me went to Magic Mountain! We had a blast!

Loren

4 comments:

Amy said...

Ahh you started school already?! Crazy!

Loren Hunter said...

i know. 6th grade! lots of homework. when are we seeing u and aaron again?

Amy said...

hopefully soon! we would love to come out this fall to meet your baby brother and of course sneak out with you for a doughnut run ;)

Loren Hunter said...

that sounds fun! do you have any idea of what month?