Sunday, October 24, 2010

Harry Potter/ Halloween

We had chase's baby blessing on general conference weekend. here are some recent pics of Chase.
my mom caught him smiling. so cute.


asleep.... zzzzzz....adorable!

Last week I finished the last Harry Potter book. It was soooooooooooooooo good!!!! It is my favorite book ever!! And I can't wait to go see the first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie in November. It is going to be awesome!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) Any of you read all of the books like me?
I love how J.K Rowling is so detailed and creative in these Harry Potter books. She is one of my favorite authors now.

For Halloween I am going to be a cute candy corn. The costume is a cute, ruffled dress that is orange, yellow, and white. So cute! What are you going to be for halloween?

Loren



2 comments:

Natalie Duerden said...

I love candy corn! Your costume sounds so cute Loren. You need to post a picture on your blog. I love the Harry Potter books too. We will have to all go to the movie together when you come for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see you guys. Love you!

Loren Hunter said...

Me too. and I will post a picture of all of the kids in my family, including chase, dressed in their costumes. I can't wait to see you too!