Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas

Hi everybody sorry its been so long, I have been kind of busy lately. I had a great Christmas this year and it was Chase's first christmas. He was adorable even though he woke up after everybody was done opening their presents! I got the Uggs I have always wanted, rollerblades, 4 new Wii games( one for each kid except for Chase),new clothes, curlers( they really work), and more. I also went to Northern CA a couple of days after Christmas. While we were there we went ice skating with our Aunt Shannon. It was very fun! How was your Christmas? What did you get? And are you excited for the New Year 2011!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You were really taken care of for Christmas...Luuuucccckkkkyyy...Gosh! I got Jammie Pants, a shirt and an IPod Shuffle. Most importantly I got to spend time with you :) Love you...DAD.

Loren Hunter said...

thanks Dad xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Loren Hunter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Yeah, the kids scored this Christmas! That's how it goes :) I loved skating with you in San Francisco. So fun. I also love putting those new curlers in your hair! Love you loren, love Mom.

Loren Hunter said...

thanks mom

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox