Friday, February 4, 2011

Hello!

Hello everybody sorry it has been so long since i have posted anything. We have been very busy and I got sick in january and yesterday I was not feeling good( like throwing up not feel good). But Chase is 5 1/2 months already! He is the most adorable baby. I resently took the spelling test to get entered into the spelling bee and I hope I get in. School has brought me a lot of homework the past few months. And I get to go to Junior High next year! So scary..... 7th grade! Well I hope you comment back on my blog! And I will try to post every month.

Loren

2 comments:

Ryan said...

7th grade! Not scary - it's so fun! Lockers, passing periods, lots of different teachers! It'll be so fun. Miss you guys!

Loren Hunter said...

us too you should come down and come enjoy the beach!!! or magic mountain!