Thursday, April 7, 2011

Piano/Shopping/Awesomeness(is this a word?)

Hello Everybody. Sorry AGAIN that it has been so long. Very very busy around here. First of all it is almost the end of Spring Break and we are getting ready for Jake's baptsim on saturday(2 days). And we have 10 people staying at our house including my family. Very crowded and busy I assure you! ( Pretend I am talking like a Brittish person right now in this post) heehee. So any way we went to the beach today, tomorrow Magic Mountain with every body, then the baptism the next day :) Also was working on a goal for my Grandma Doxey and I finished it. Here is the goal: If I passed off a really hard Classical song she would let me buy a pair of sandals or shoes with a little heel, and I finished it so I got 2 pairs of shoes, sparkly sandals and little heel shoes!!!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Sounds like a busy house! We're sorry we're missing it! Owen is sick and will hopefully be better for his first birthday on Saturday!

Congrats on the classic song and cute shoes! Looks like the way to your heart is BBQ lays and SHOES!

Loren Hunter said...

I think you are right. How was Owen's FIRST B-DAY!!!