Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cousin Weekend/ Girls Camp/ School is starting

Hello sorry I haven't been writing I have just been so busy with Girls Camp(GO), and Cousin Camp that just ended today! It was super fun, we went to Magic Mountain the first day, Swimming and Chillaxin', and then today we went to Hurricane Harbor! It was a blast!!!!!! And it was all with our cousins........ so fun, so fun.

Now I need to give you Info on how my week at GO was. So I got to camp and after we set up we went on a 3mile hike to the beach and stayed there for like 41/2 hours and then hiked back 3 miles..... uhhhhhhhh. And then the next day we went to the beach again and we went kayaking but i didn't go kayaking because I was to chicken to do it and because they were going to be out there for 3 hours straight and I think would get seasick:( Oh and by the way the breakfast stuff we had, always used lots of eggs.... blahhhhhhhhhh. And the next day I decided not to go to the beach so I could stay back and finish doing all of the fun crafts and to relax. I made really cute necklaces, decorated my flip flops, and made a yarn monster and I named him Schmuzy! :)There is much more but i can tell you later.

So yesterday was my registration for Junior High and they had to take my picture, and give me my books, and buy my PE clothes. I really like how my picture turned out for my Student ID card and the Year book. I really am not excited for all of the homework and I am also nervous because it is a new school and I am growing up, you know how that can be.:)

Well got to go to bed now, comment back! Bye

Loren

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chloe Adams said that this was her best ID card pic ever

Loren Hunter said...

what picture?

Megan said...

I loved cousin camp too and I'm glad you had a great time at Girls Camp, even if you had to hike a ton & didn't like the breakfast casseroles you had for breakfast! Love ya!