Tuesday, September 13, 2011

School

It has started. School is going pretty well even though it is so hot. P.E. is terrible and we have homework for P.E. Today in P.e. we had to do Red Laps which is running as many laps as you can in 20 minutes and you have to do at least 4 to pass. I had it last period today and i felt like throwing up and passing out. It was terrible!

Last Sunday I had to give my first talk at church in front of the ward! Ahhhhhhhh! It feels good to get it over with but it was still so scary and my mom mostly wrote the talk because I couldn't do it. Everybody said I did really good and that it looked like I wasn't even nervous but I was serioiusly shaking, trembling, what ever way you can say it! I also have been called to be the 1st Counselor in the Beehive Presidency. I got a cool binder for it.

Got to go. Bye!

2 comments:

Ally said...

Sounds Cool!

Loren Hunter said...

Yeah I guess, I will try to comment on your blog.